Monday, December 25, 2006

Freedom of Thoughts

Human mind has different windows; Hidden window, dark window, open window. The behaviors and gestures are results of the active window. A window that is dominating the other windows and shouting loudly is active window.

We stop ourselves from doing many things and we miss them forever because mind says "What others shall say?", "oh god, it may make me suffer!", "How can I say (or do)like this?", "Even if it sounds good to do, I may end up in making fool of myself!". These are the obstacles in the path of growth. That's why I like the Reliance one liner, which says "Growth is Life". So with these obstacles there can not be growth and hence lifeless life is inevitable.

One needs to enlarge the Open window. By doing that one can think broad and the thoughts are global unlike confined thoughts of small thinking window. The freedom of expressions and pleasure of doing certain things can never be missed at the cost of fear. That's why I like Nike's one liner "Just Do It".

Numerology, Astrology and palmistry are considered before doing certain things, I don't say they are surreal, but they are having some logic, and is that logic really applicable to our life is a thought provoking issue. But it is interesting and entertaining.

No comments: