Friday, October 13, 2006

Sab Maya Hai

The God has appended human minds with various shades of thoughts or feelings. Like kam (lusty), krodh (anger), lobh (greed), moh (attraction)and last but not the least matsar (jealousy). These shades maketh a person and various agonies and miseries of the world.

The one who seeks the real happiness by overcoming these feelings becomes devine.Human achieves "Moksh" or "Nirvana", iff he overcomes above mentioned baricades, that make him struggle entire life. Thats the key to ramin happy forever.

I am very much diseased with Jealousy now-a-days. I feel jealous about anything and anybody. I know its hard to live that way; but I must come out of it. This can be a depressed state of mind suffering from low self-confidence. But its bad and defies my philosophy "Sab Maya Hai".

No comments: